Discover great deals on the many hard to find and one of a kind items available only on ebay!
Sir Austin Danger Powers, played by Mike Myers, is the title character of a series of parodies of 1960s spy films, primarily James Bond, Derek Flint, Harry Palmer, and Matt Helm, and incorporates myriad other elements of popular culture. more...
American History X
An American Werewolf in...
Being John Malkovich
Better Off Dead
Charlie and the Chocolate...
Chronicles of Narnia
Close Encounters of the...
Da Vinci Code
Eternal Sunshine of the...
Eyes Wide Shut
Freddy vs Jason
Gods and Monsters
Good Will Hunting
How the Grinch Stole...
Lost in Translation
Men In Black
Night of the Living Dead
Pirates of the Caribbean
Planet of the Apes
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Requiem for a Dream
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Run Lola Run
Saving Private Ryan
School of Rock
Shakespeare In Love
Shaun of the Dead
Snakes on a Plane
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
The Blair Witch Project
The Chronicles of Riddick
The Iron Giant
The Lord of the Rings
The Lost World
The Passion of the Christ
The Sixth Sense
The Talented Mr Ripley
There's Something About Mary
Valley of the Dolls
Wallace and Gromit
What Dreams May Come
Y Tu Mama Tambien
The three films, in order of release are Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery, Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me and Austin Powers in Goldmember.
The satiric elements of the suave male super-spy cliché arise from Powers' lack of physical beauty – his bad teeth, for example, are mocked in several scenes. (This is a reflection of an American stereotype of British people, who are said to have poor dental hygiene.)
- Alotta Fagina -Fabiana Udenio- She is Number 2's Italian Secretary. Alotta is based mostly on James Bond characters. Her name is quite similar to that of the Bond girl in "Goldfinger", Pussy Galore. She also has a resemblance to Ursula Andress' character in "Dr. No", Honey Ryder. Austin Powers explores her apartment, looking for clues about the plans of Dr. Evil, and he ends up seducing her, which is typical James Bond behavior. (On the television version, her characters name was changed to Alotta Cleavaga.)
- Austin Powers -Mike Myers- A secret agent frozen in the 1960s and defrosted in the 1990s in order to battle his arch enemy, Dr. Evil. Austin embodies all that is groovy in 1960s Britain and is irresistable to women, even when he experiences culture shock after being tossed into the 1990s, and even when he loses his 'mojo' (the mystical libido-enhancing secret to Powers' sexual success) in the second film.
- Basil Exposition -Michael York- One of Austin's allies, Basil is in charge of most of the secret agents, Austin, and his various female partners included. Basil comes up with all kinds of gadgets to help Austin complete the mission. This might also be a parody of the Q and M (James Bond) from the Bond-series.
- Dr. Evil -Mike Myers- Austin's archnemesis, a satirical parody of Donald Pleasence's Ernst Stavro Blofeld, the main villain in the James Bond films. Dr. Evil shares many physical similarities to this version of Blofeld, including a long scar on his face that runs from a bit above his right eye to his chin. They also wear Nehru jackets, and possess white Angora cats, although Dr. Evil's cat loses its hair due to cryogenic freezing.
- Fat Bastard -Mike Myers- A Scottish henchman of Dr. Evil. In the second movie, he steals Austin's "mojo". But his greatest accomplishment is becoming a famous sumo wrestler in Tokyo, aside from infiltrating the defense-department as a pipe-blower for entertaining.
- Felicity Shagwell -Heather Graham- Austin's lascivious sidekick in Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me. She meets Austin back in the 1960s and helps him to save the world from being zapped by Dr. Evil's "Laser" on his "Death Star". In the name of duty, she betrays Austin by bedding Fat Bastard (Austin Powers Character), but he later forgives her.
- Foxxy Cleopatra -Beyoncé Knowles- Austin's partner from Austin Powers in Goldmember. She works undercover for the gold-lusting Goldmember and awaits Austin's call for her help back in the 1970s.
- Frau Farbissina -Mindy Sterling- Dr. Evil's German advisor and head of the Militant Wing of the Salvation Army. In the first film, it is said that their master plan is to create the ultimate evil child together, but for business purposes. However, it's revealed in Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me that they came together purely in passion, as a result of Dr. Evil having Austin Power's stolen 'mojo'. She acts like and bears a physical resemblence to Rosa Klebb from the James Bond film From Russia with Love.
- Ivana Humpalot -Kristen Johnston - A stereotypical Russian woman. She meets Austin during a photo shoot, then plays a seductive game of chess with him. Is close to Ivana Onatopp from Goldeneye in the James Bond series.
- Johann van der Smut, or Goldmember -Mike Myers- A parody of Bond villain Auric Goldfinger, he has a fetish for gold and is almost always surrounded by it. He got his nickname after losing his genitalia in an unfortunate smelting accident. He tries to help Dr. Evil drive a gold meteor into the Earth. The Dr. himself finds Goldmember's strange habits disturbing: Goldmember is obsessed with eating his own flaking skin. Van der Smut is a stereotypical Dutchman, often mispronuncing words of the English language, most notably when he tries to say "father," but pronounces it as "fahza,"
- Mini-Me -Verne Troyer- Dr. Evil's pint-sized clone who first appears in the second film. The silent Mini-Me is always there for Dr. Evil through the roughest times, except when he takes Austin's side later in the trilogy. The little clone has frequent conflicts with Scott Evil, but loves chocolate and Mini Mr. Bigglesworth (The mini clone of Dr. Evil's cat).
- Mr. Bigglesworth - Mr. Bigglesworth used to be Dr. Evil's white Angora cat, but after some defrosting errors by assasin Mustafa, all his fur came off, turning the cat into a Sphynx (cat) and leaving him shiny-headed like his owner. Mr. Bigglesworth is a similar cat to the feline pet of Ernst Stavro Blofeld, also a white Angora cat.
- Mustafa -Will Ferrell- An ex-assasin of Dr. Evil, appearing in the first and second movies. Played by Will Ferrell and is recognizable by his red fez.
- Nigel Powers -Michael Caine- Austin's and Dr. Evil's father, portrayed by Michael Caine in Austin Powers in Goldmember. There are only two things he can't stand in this world; People who are intolerant of other people's cultures; and the Dutch.
- Number 2 -Robert Wagner- Dr. Evil's most trusted ally. Number 2 is a parody of Emilio Largo, Ernst Stavro Blofeld's right-hand man. They share a distinctive eyepatch, and are both called mostly by their codename "Number 2", which they share. A younger Number 2 is also portrayed by Rob Lowe in the second film in the series.
- Robin Swallows (née Spitz) -Gia Carides- An employee of Dr. Evil, who encounters Austin in his apartment during a party. Her fate is a direct parody of that of Fiona Volpe (Luciana Paluzzi) in the movie Thunderball.
- Scott Evil -Seth Green- Dr. Evil and Frau Farbissina's love child. Scott is the result of an implied difficult childhood and fails to bond with Dr Evil. He makes several suggestions to improve his father's over elaborate plans but has his advice constantly rejected.
- Vanessa Kensington -Elizabeth Hurley- Austin's partner and bride in Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery. In the second movie, she is revealed to be one of Dr. Evil's Fembots and explodes.
Read more at Wikipedia.org
• [List your site here Free!]